Kingsley Village
in the heart of Cheshire



Cheshire Police Notice:

We are currently making a concerted effort to direct members of the public to alternative methods of contact, to ensure that 101 is used just for crime. The alternatives include:

Face to Face – encouraging people to visit local stations/helpdesks or attend a local PCSO surgery.

General Contact Form ( – this is for all general enquiries, advice, or to notify the police of a planned event, for example.

Contact an Officer Form ( – this is for anyone wishing to speak to a named officer allocated to their incident, and is useful for when officers are not on duty.

Incident Update Form ( – similar to the ‘contact an officer’ form, this is to request an update on an incident.

Local Priorities Form ( – for if there is an ongoing issue in your area you wish to highlight as needing action.

Speeding Issues ( as above but specifically for speeding issues.

Social Media – General concerns can be raised to any of the Cyberbeat accounts (Facebook and Twitter), though recordable incidents or crimes ought to be directed through the other channels.

There is also a host of information on our website ( that the public may find answers to any enquiries they have without the need to call 101, so it’s always worth highlighting this in the course of your social media updates.’

And of course any member of the public or council can contact me at this email address….


PCSO 22697 David Hayes

Chester LPU Beat C (Kingsley and Gowy)

Phone: 101 | Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Visit | Follow @cheshirepolice on Twitter | Like Cheshire Police on Facebook


Find us on Facebook

Latest Events

Click here for full calendar